|Ref : Am I at rish - resending question..50$ donation on the way
Jul 14, 2009
You caught that right, I wish I had a time machine, I would have gone back, and changed what I did. Thanks for your response on this thread. I had a couple of follow ups to check with you.. 1. In the early morning hours of the same night that I had sex with the escort, I woke up with a very sore throat, which is now in its 4th day. Any reasons to be concerned with that ? 2. Where should I send in the donation, is there a specific account / URL with details..
Thanks So much Doctor
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Welcome back to the forum.
1. A sore throat can be caused by an infectious process (virus or bacteria). However, experiencing a sore throat the morning after your walk on the wild side with the naughty lady from Shady Lane would definitely not be caused by HIV. The symptoms associated with HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) take several weeks to become manifest.
If your sore throat is persisting, see your doctor for an evaluation. Whatever the cause, one thing is certain: It's not HIV, OK?
2. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thank you for your tax-deductible donation. It's warmly appreciated.
Be well. Stay well.
Am I at rish - resending question..50$ donation on the way Jul 12, 2009
Just as I had written earlier, I had a recent encounter with an escort abroad. The actual date was 8th July 2010, I left back home the next morning. The act involved her doing an Oral act on me using a condom. When I was about to ejaculate she inserted me in her. All this while the condom was on. Then I took of the condom and wiped clean. Then I used a new condom and had sex with her..again all the time the condom was on, and it did not rupture. After that I washed clean with warm water and soap. I asked the escort if she had HIV or aids, and she said that she didn't and she always uses the condoms,and gets herself tested every month.
Doctor what are my chances of risk, and when should I get the tests done. I am uncircumsised, and this was the only time in my life that I had done something like this...and am thoroughly regretting it...Please help !!
Response from Dr. Frascino
You had an encounter with an escort abroad on July 8, 2010??? WOWZA! A time traveler!!! Cool!
Your HIV-acquisition risk from protected oral and protected vaginal sex with your futuristic hooker is essentially nonexistent assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not break. Now that I've answered your question, can I get a ride in your time machine???
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Effects Of Smoking Addiction On Peripheral Neuropathy
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Hiv And White Spots On The Lips
- Where Are Herpes Sores Located?
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.