Your Answers To Questions

Hey Doctor Francisco,

I have been curious about something and I just want to ask. Please do not take that my asking this question is in any way disrespectful as I really cannot figure out the reason and I am simply asking because I do not know the proper answer.

So often when you are asked questions that you have answered before you reply to the person that you have answered this question and they can see your answer below. However when we look below for the answer there are sometimes 6 or 8 other questions all saying "See Below" My question is. Would it not be easier for the reader AND YOURSELF for that matter to simply place the answer that actually answers the question instead of reprinting the same question from other people multiple times all saying "See Below" ? Wouldn't it be less work for you? Or do I totally misunderstand and perhaps your desire is to show people that if they just search the archives they would find their answer and putting all of those "See Below" comments really drives the point home that this question has already been asked?

Just wondering.

Thanks for everything I have learned a lot from you.

Fair question. Actually even your question has come up a number of times and I could reprint those responses below, but I won't. I'm continually trying to educate questioners to "check the archives," because 99% of the questions cramming their way into my inbox on a continuous basis from throughout the cyberuniverse are very similar to questions I've answered in the past. By using the archives a questioner should be able to very quickly get the desired information or reassurance he or she needs.

I started the "see below" type answers as a way to show questioners how useful the archives could be. In essence to show rather than just tell them that the information they desired was indeed already waiting for them in the archives! I have a way of copying and pasting an entire question relatively easily onto a current response. Although it does take up my time to search and locate these responses. If I were to spend additional time editing these archival responses before reposting them (for example selectively deleting some of the "see below" responses), I would have less time to answer questions waiting for a reply. Perhaps I would have to forego five questions a day that normally would have been answered. Five questions pre day times seven days per week times 52 weeks per year, you can see how this could have a significant effect on the number of folks who actually get a personal response from me over time. I don't think the extra time editing responses is a very good tradeoff. I could just advise questioners that the answer to their question is in the archives. That is the most time efficient method, but I have no idea if the questioner would be able to actually locate the response in the archives, as the archives are now very extensive. Consequently my current compromise is to cut and paste some answers in hopes of both directly answering the questioner's concern and subliminally reminding all forum readers to check and use the archives. Clever, eh? I've actually had questioners advise me they are too busy to search the archives and want me to do it for them! No shit! Yeah, right. I'll get right on that sir! You want fries with that sir?

I want to die when am old!
when to start (WHEN TO START TREATMENT, 2009)