I want to die when am old!

Hello Dr. Bob I just wish am able to see at least sixty. I'm currently 28 and been positive for 2 years now. My question is, is their researchers out their in the world who are looking for a cure or should I stop believe that some day I'll be cured for a mistake I've done.

Check out the chapter in the archives of the HIV prevention and safer sex forum devoted to the topic of "cures." I see no reason why you, with the help of a competent HIV specialist and the willingness to adhere to a medication regimen, shouldn't begin planning your 60th birthday party now.

Be well.

On and off low grade fever
Your Answers To Questions