|I want to die when am old!
Jul 12, 2009
Hello Dr. Bob I just wish am able to see at least sixty. I'm currently 28 and been positive for 2 years now. My question is, is their researchers out their in the world who are looking for a cure or should I stop believe that some day I'll be cured for a mistake I've done.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Check out the chapter in the archives of the HIV prevention and safer sex forum devoted to the topic of "cures." I see no reason why you, with the help of a competent HIV specialist and the willingness to adhere to a medication regimen, shouldn't begin planning your 60th birthday party now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.