Am I at rish - resending question..50$ donation on the way

Dr. Bob,

Just as I had written earlier, I had a recent encounter with an escort abroad. The actual date was 8th July 2010, I left back home the next morning. The act involved her doing an Oral act on me using a condom. When I was about to ejaculate she inserted me in her. All this while the condom was on. Then I took of the condom and wiped clean. Then I used a new condom and had sex with her..again all the time the condom was on, and it did not rupture. After that I washed clean with warm water and soap. I asked the escort if she had HIV or aids, and she said that she didn't and she always uses the condoms,and gets herself tested every month.

Doctor what are my chances of risk, and when should I get the tests done. I am uncircumsised, and this was the only time in my life that I had done something like this...and am thoroughly regretting it...Please help !!

You had an encounter with an escort abroad on July 8, 2010??? WOWZA! A time traveler!!! Cool!

Your HIV-acquisition risk from protected oral and protected vaginal sex with your futuristic hooker is essentially nonexistent assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not break. Now that I've answered your question, can I get a ride in your time machine???

UPDATE & THANKS!!
Tracking of CD4 and Viral Load