Re: Doctor had unprotected oral sex and weired fingering

Hi doctor thank u very much for such a fast reply of my question with the title "Doctor had unprotected oral sex and weired fingering".I agree with u that i should discuss that thing with my wife and than decide wether to use condom or not,but the problem is that i belong to very conservative society and it is not possible for me to discuss this issue with my wife,i hope you understand this.I realise that i have made a mistake.Now considering all this situation and my risk level please advise me what should i do and can i have sex with my wife with out condom? Do i have to get myself tested after three months or there is no need and am i safe considering only this one such episode in my life?I am going back on saturday morning,and only delaying my return due to this thing.Waiting for your reply. Thanks. You will recieve the donation from me within this weak.

As I mentioned in my original post "your overall HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low at best." However, I cannot advise your risk is completely nonexistent, as I have no way of knowing, for instance, if your Persian gal-pal caused any significant trauma to your thrusting member during the oral sex. (You do mention "her teeth were touching (your) penis." Also, you had unprotected insertive oral sex. The HIV-transmission risk for this activity is extremely low, but not nonexistent.

Do I believe you contracted HIV from your Dubai dalliance? No, I do not. However, the only way to be absolutely certain would be to get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. If your gal-pal is still in town, she might consent to getting a rapid test. If she tests negative, your HIV risk would be reduced to the extremely remote possibility that she is currently in her window period.

Addressing your specific questions:

1. Should you have unprotected sex with your wife? Unfortunately only you can make that decision. I can only advise you regarding risk or no risk as well as the degree of risk. In your case the HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low at best.

2. Should you get a three-month test? Yes, I think this would be a good idea, even though your HIV risk is extremely low. Getting a definitively negative HIV test will allow you to put any residual doubts permanently to rest.

Finally, regarding your conservative society, I do understand. However, conservative societies become more progressive only when the constituents begin behaving more reasonably demanding change. Don't let a "conservative society" prevent you from doing what you know is best.

Thank you for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good luck/good health karma that you are HIV negative.

Be Well. Stay well.

Doctor had unprotacted oral sex and weired fingering Jul 8, 2009

Dear Doctor, you are doing a great job and i feel like saluting u for nobel work you are doing.God bless you always.Please don't mind my english as i am from non english speaking country. I am a 30 year old doctor.I was on a medical conference in Dubai on 27/june/2009,where i met an Iranian doctor(she was 38 year old according to her).I am a straight man and never had sex with anyone except my wife.Anyhow my story begins here.I went to the disco with her and few other doctors in the evening of 28/june/2009.After that i went to her room,the plan was to watch a movie together but something else happened,she started kissing me i also became aroused and started fingering her with three fingers vigrously and while doing that i think i damaged her vaginal mucosa(as i penetrated my fingers deep into her vagina)and there was some bleeding from her vagina.I fingered her for about 20 minutes,after that i masterbated myself with the same hand for about one or two minutes.Than she gave me blowjob without condom for 15 minutes.I was thursting my Penis in to her oral cavity as i was on the top and ejaculated inside her mouth.During blowjob her teeth were touching my penis and i used to touch my pennis during blowjob with the same hand that i put in side her vagina.There was no vaginal intercourse.Now my questions are: 1)Can anyone get HIV from fingering bleedinng vagina for 20 minutes and than masterbating himself with vaginal blood on the fingers or hand? 2)Can any one get HIV by thursting penis into girl's mouth for 15 minutes and than touching the penis with same hand and hiv virus might have entered though micro abrasions and cuts produced by teeth during blowjob and in all this act teeth were costantly touching penis which can produce micoabrasions and cuts on the penis? 3)I didn't see any cut on my fingers annd penis,after all this episode what is my risk of getting infected? Please reply soon as i am returning to my country and my wife.I am totally freaked out and can't concentrate on any thing.I can't use condom with my wife, if i do i have to tell her everything.Please tell me can i have unprotected sex with my wife after returning back home in two days. KIndly guide me how to donate to your society and can i donate through credit card?

1. No, assuming the skin on your fingering fingers was intact.

2. Extremely unlikely at best.

3. Remote.

Your overall HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low at best.

I would recommend leveling with your wife. It's the best way to confront your guilt and deal with any uncertainty regarding your HIV status, even with this extremely low risk. It's also the right thing to do. You can then decide together whether to use latex condoms until your negative HIV status can be confirmed with an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm quite confident the result will be negative, as the odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your extracurricular activities at the Dubai medical conference.

Thank you for your interest in making a credit card donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that you are HIV negative.

Be well.

Re: OCD or fact based
response from really flipped out person