:-)

Hiiii! thanks, Yes We have been going to councelling and it is so helpful... also I started to understand my body... when I am tired I worry so much, when I sleep a lot, even if We have these kind of problems, I feel better and relaxed, able to solve whatever situation.

Yesterday my partner went to have lunch with me and He looked gorgeous, well he is... I am telling You this because there are so many things that are over the circunstances. Couples are now able to deal with this "issues".

I know this is not a online councelling, but calms me down when I hear these words from You; in the case I am charged I would like definitelly to have your answers here as well as I have got until now...and that I will be all right... thanks thanks so much! :-)

Rob.

Hi Rob,

I'm delighted you are finding the counseling sessions so helpful. I wish more folks would avail themselves of these services.

Best to you and your "gorgeous" stud muffin.

Be well.

A really big thank you and donation
should i wait? (WHEN TO START TREATMENT, 2009)