|Std through DIRECT contact with urine?
Jul 10, 2009
If Urine was to be poured over my head and maybe leak into my ears or something can I get an STD? I'm not joking, this happend and I'm scared.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Wow. You mean you actually had a "golden shower"???? I thought that was just a cute name used by those into "water sports". Relax Max. Urine that does not contain visible blood is not a risk for STDs, including HIV. By the way, would you like to tell us the details of how and why urine was poured over your head? We're just curious, that's all.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Urine Contact?
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are All The Ways You Can Get Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.