please answer this time - really worried seeking help

Dear Doctor

Donation on the way. I have read questions and your responses on this forum. You are the only person I can turn to for help. I had posted a question earlier but I did not get a response. Please answer my question this time, I am really worried and anxious. I am a Male and I did first sexual act of my life on this 28 June. I had my encounter with a professional escort. while talking to her in the beginning before I starting the act, I had noticed that one of her gums had small blood sign on it. The sequence of activities is as follows - First she gave me an oral on my penis with condom on it. This was for a minute. after this she replaced the condom with a new one. I kissed on her lips once, she kept her lips utterly closed. I had crapped lips. There was no saliva or wetness on her lips. I did not use my tongue for this and just used my lips. I kissed on the outer covering of her vagina once. The outer covering was dry and had no visible fluid on it. I kissed with my lips and I did not use my tongue. I sucked her nipples many times in the act. I used my tongue for this. I fucked her four times and replaced a new condom after each act. I kissed on her body many times with no tongue action. All the time I had a condom on my penis. but in the end she gave me a handjob without the condom.I touched her ass and the outer covering of her vagina many times with my hands.

After 28 June I am experiencing the following - For the first day on 29 June I experienced extreme tiredness since morning. I slept extensively after that and the tiredness went away. on 30 of june night, I saw some white spots on side of my toungue, but they were gone the next morning. On 2nd July evening, I started feeling a pain in the lower left rib cage and the skin over it. I rubbed and pressed the skin over the lower left rib cage many times, which caused it to become a bit bumpy but no redness or colour change. the bumpiness was gone in the morning(3rd July). The pain in my lower left rib cage and the skin over it existed for 2-3 days after that. There was no bumpiness in the skin and there was no redness or colour change of skin at that place. I experienced soar throat for a week 29 June to 5 July, but the my throat is ok now. From 6 July onwards (past three days) I have noticed that my temperature stays 98.6F in the morning till afternoon, but slowly it starts rising after evening and touches 99.9F till night. the temperature become ok(98.6F) the next morning.

I am really worried. Please tell A. whether any of the actions I did were risky and subject me to HIV risk. B. please tell if whatever I have experienced in past 11 days are early symptoms of HIV.

please answer this time - Sincerely, WorriedManSeekingHelp

Hello Worried Man Seeking Help,

You had "crapped-lips"???? Hmm . . . That doesn't sound very pleasant but OK, if you say so.

You're concerned about experiencing extreme tiredness the day following the first sexual encounter of your life, which happened to be with a professional escort. OK, well let's review. That encounter was far from a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am experience. You had a blowjob, intense boob sucking, a handjob and you "f***ked her four times!" Four times??? That's impressive, you stud you! Well damn dude, no wonder you were tired the next day. You had more action that night than a hypocritical GOP governor gets while on a secret five day trip to Buenos Aires!

Assuming the latex condoms were used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. You followed all the safer sex guidelines.

"Symptoms" occurring within several days of a horizontal mattress mambo with Esmeralda the Escort would not be due to HIV. The symptoms associated with acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) take weeks, not days, to become manifest. Your symptoms are related to guilt and anxiety, not HIV.

Review the information on this site and in its archives. You should find the information and many testimonials both enlightening and reassuring. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk for HIV, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark, OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stop worrying.

some officials challenging casual contact / kissing / quick inactivation suggestions
THE BIG GUSH