Lots of semen... what's my risk?

Hi Dr. Bob. Thank you so much for the service you provide. It's an immeasurable help to so many people.

A few days ago, I was feeling really aroused, so I met this guy through Craigslist, and invited him over to masturbate together (nothing more). I always always always practice safe sex, and I try not to put myself in risky situations. However, we ended up masturbating each other to completion, and he ejaculated all over my hand. I don't know how much semen there was, but it felt like ALOT.

I washed my hands immediately, and checked for cuts. There were none that were visible (however, I do bite my nails pretty frequently). I have checked all of the other forums for similar situations, but most simply acknowledge that "mutual masturbation" isn't a risk, but they neglect to include the chances of HIV transmission if semen is involved.

Also, the guy told me that he was "ddf" (disease and drug free), but I don't know how much I can trust someone from the internet...

So my question is, what is my risk for transmission of HIV in this encounter? Actually, what do you think the statistical chance of transmission is in this particular case? (Numbers always make me feel comfortable). Should I even bother getting tested?

I'm particularly worried, because I'm in a monogomous relationship, and would never want to do anything to hurt my significant other (I figured this encounter would be safe).

Thank you so much for your time and the work you do.

Paul

Hello Paul,

You checked the archives and noted that "mutual masturbation isn't a risk." Bravo! I absolutely agree, which is not surprising considering the fact I wrote most of those expert opinions. However, you're worried that the information in the archives "neglected to include the chances of HIV transmission if semen is involved"?????? WOWZA! Paul, tell me you're kidding. Isn't it implicitly implied that when two horned-up jackaroos are whacking weenies that their one-eyed monsters are going to spout off??? How many mutual masturbation sessions don't involve squirts of spunk??? Paul, rest assured that all the information you read in the archives about "mutual masturbation" would be exactly the same if we had said "mutual masturbation including loads of jizz and loud groans of OH GOD I'M COMING," OK?

CD4 down so much could be normal?
some officials challenging casual contact / kissing / quick inactivation suggestions