Unprotected Oral Sex Please help me doctor - Would donate 50$ for your advice

Hi Doctor Bob, Despite reading tons of article on your site i am still worried because i am facing the trauma of my life. I recently had a insertive unprotected Oral sex with a CSW and then had a protected vaginal intercourse.

I dont know why after 3 weeks i am feeling so uncomfortable, though i do not have fever but my body is very warm and i have burning sensation in my feets and hand.

I do not experience any soar throat or swollen lymph nodes.. I got myself tested for HIV on 13th day of my incident and it came -ve.

Please advice me for if there are any chances of HIV to me. If yes i am the most horrible, insane and irresponsible person on the planet.

If no then why is my body so warm and i am having burning sensation.. are there any other STD's due to which this can occur.

Please advice me the fact as anyways i have to get myself tested and face the horror if god has destined that for me.

". . . I am facing the trauma of my life"???? Dude, isn't that being just a teensy bit overdramatic?

". . . I am the most horrible, insane and irresponsible person on the planet." No, I tend to doubt that. Dick Cheney has you beat by a long shot.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low (unprotected blowjob). Protected vaginal sex would not be a significant HIV risk, assuming the latex condom was used properly and didn't break.

Your "symptoms" are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS). They are most consistent with anxiety.

Because you are so freaked out, I would recommend a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this walk on the wild side with the Naughty Lady from Shady Lane, but if it puts your residual fears permanently to rest, it will be worth the effort psychologically.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test is negative. I'm quite confident it will indeed be negative.

SAUDI ARABIA LOVE...
hello from aus