SAUDI ARABIA LOVE...
Jul 8, 2009
HI DR BOB? HOW ARE YOU?
IM HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA.. AND ILL JUST WANT TO ASK IF IM IN RISK FOR HIV?
1. ILL INSERTED MY FINGER WITH DRY CUTS (TWO DAYS OLD CUT) IN TO THE VAGINA OF PROSTITUTES..IM IN HIV RISK? 2. ARE YOU FAMILIAR WHAT KIND OF HIV TEST ARE USED IN SAUDI ARABIA? IT IS 1ST, 2ND , 3RD , GENERATION HIV TEST? ILL ALREADY TESTED NEGATIVE AT 6TH WEEKS, AND 8 WEEKS AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE..
THANK YOU DR BOB...I WILL DONATE TO YOUR GOLDEN FOUNDATION...
Response from Dr. Frascino
1. No, assuming the cuts were not actively bleeding.
2. My understanding is that several different types of HIV-antibody tests are used in Saudi Arabia. Most are third generation. (You could call the laboratory where the test was performed to find out exactly which test they used.) Your negative six- and eight-week tests are extremely encouraging; however, not yet definitive. For a conclusive result, you'll need to retest at the three-month mark.
Thank you for your desire to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative. I'm very confident it indeed will.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Testicles A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.