SAUDI ARABIA LOVE...

HI DR BOB? HOW ARE YOU?

IM HERE IN SAUDI ARABIA.. AND ILL JUST WANT TO ASK IF IM IN RISK FOR HIV?

1. ILL INSERTED MY FINGER WITH DRY CUTS (TWO DAYS OLD CUT) IN TO THE VAGINA OF PROSTITUTES..IM IN HIV RISK? 2. ARE YOU FAMILIAR WHAT KIND OF HIV TEST ARE USED IN SAUDI ARABIA? IT IS 1ST, 2ND , 3RD , GENERATION HIV TEST? ILL ALREADY TESTED NEGATIVE AT 6TH WEEKS, AND 8 WEEKS AND IT CAME BACK NEGATIVE..

THANK YOU DR BOB...I WILL DONATE TO YOUR GOLDEN FOUNDATION...

1. No, assuming the cuts were not actively bleeding.

2. My understanding is that several different types of HIV-antibody tests are used in Saudi Arabia. Most are third generation. (You could call the laboratory where the test was performed to find out exactly which test they used.) Your negative six- and eight-week tests are extremely encouraging; however, not yet definitive. For a conclusive result, you'll need to retest at the three-month mark.

Thank you for your desire to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive three-month HIV test remains negative. I'm very confident it indeed will.

another stripper question - did I play safe?
Unprotected Oral Sex Please help me doctor - Would donate 50$ for your advice