another stripper question - did I play safe?

Hey Doctor Bob,

So glad to see you continuing to give up your time to answer all of our questions (again and again). I have looked over your HUGE wealth of information and just want to double-check I have minimized my risks. Fingered stripper (finger in vagina for 5-10 sec) and received unprotected bj for 5 sec followed by 5 min of protected bj. No cuts on finger. I know the risk of HIV acquisition is very low. Should I even bother getting tested at the 3 month mark? Since I am writing, obviously I have some nagging doubt so I probably will get tested but some words of wisdom would be so helpful (and even maybe your good luck karma). Donation to follow to help you keep answering questions and rocking on the piano! You are the best!

B.

Hello B,

You are correct: Your HIV-acquisition risk is very low, at best. However, if indeed you have "nagging doubt," a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark may well be worth the effort to put these worries permanently to rest. I'm confident the results will be negative.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma.

Be well. Good luck.

IBIZA BASH GONE RIGHT OR GONE WRONG??
SAUDI ARABIA LOVE...