IBIZA BASH GONE RIGHT OR GONE WRONG??

Hello Dr. Bob,

Your website is fantastic, Ive been on it many times, really appreciate all your feedback and have donated a couple of times.

Okay, on to the question I was in Ibiza this past weekend and engaged in some sexual pleasure with a beautiful Romanian escort and then moved on to a beautiful British girl (not an escort). Girl # 1 (Romania escort) was fully prepared with condoms and lube which we used throughout. We had vaginal intercourse for about 10-15mins then she removed the condom and put on a new one for the blowjob / finish. Questions;

1. I was not able to see what kind of lube she used, im assuming its water based but not 100%. Lets assume she used oil based, what affect does this have on a condom? I checked both the condoms the next day by filling them with water like a balloon and both were in tact, by saying oil based lube ruins the integrity of the condom do you mean strictly breakage? If the condom was intact with my water balloon test does that mean everything is okay and the condom was not compromised?

2. Since she used a condom for vaginal sex and oral the entire time im assuming I have nothing to worry about re HIV? Do you think I should get tested?

Girl # 2; we didnt have sexual intercourse but she did give me a non-protected blowjob until completion and I ate her out. Questions;

1. Any risk in her giving me a blowjob?

2. I brushed my teeth just before I ate her out and have a wisdom tooth that needs to be taken out so bleeds occasionally, do I need to be worried at all?

3. I guess what Im really asking is with the above in mind, would you suggest any testing?

Thanks

Hi Ibiza Bash Party Boy,

Girl #1 The Romanian Escort.

1. If you checked the condoms the next day and they didn't leak, you can rest assured they did not fail. Most escorts are well versed in HIV prevention. After all they need to be protected from their clients as well, right?

2. Assuming the latex (or polyurethane) condoms were used appropriately, your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent.

Girl #2 The Beautiful British Girl

1. Oral sex carries only a very small risk for HIV transmission/acquisition.

2. Cunnilingus carries only a very small risk but extenuating circumstances can increase the risk somewhat.

3. I would suggest you read through the chapter in the archives of this forum devoted to oral sex. It discusses many aspects related to the HIV risk of blowjobs and "lunch at the Y." As always if there is any concern that you placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Thanks Dr. Bob
another stripper question - did I play safe?