Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Thanks Dr. Bob
Jul 8, 2009

Thank you very much for your advice and support Dr. Bob.

Got my negative at 2 months which is a good indicator and will test again at 3 months which will hopefully be a woo-hoo.

Your contstant support and humour is greatly appreciated and is second to none.

Most grateful regards,

"Slippery when wet".. ;)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Slippery,

Thanks for your thanks!

Dr. Bob

Help me Obi Bob Frascino, you're my only hope! Jun 18, 2009

Dear Dr Bob

Over a month ago now, I performed frottage on this man which got slightly carried away. He put cream between his butt cheeks and I think my penis tip must have gone in for a second (the reason why I think this happened is because he passed wind....okay, please don't laugh).

After a week I developed a chest infection (too early for ARS I believe) however I have had a stiff neck now for over 3 weeks. I can't feel lumps as such and not too sure whether this is just tension or swollen glands. Is this a common ARS symptom?

I'm still too early within the window period for testing and am really worried.

Yours,

Slippery when wet.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Slippery When Wet,

He farted??? Oh, that must have been romantic. Hey, did he then push and hold your head under the covers too???

Dude, just because your bottom boy let one rip doesn't mean you penetrated him? After all he's not an inflatable sex doll, was he?

Your HIV risk sounds negligible to me and I'm not at all concerned about your "symptoms." If you remain worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. I'm confident it will be negative. As for Mr. Freddy Flatulent (your bedmate) try Gas-X ("the trusted leader in gas relief")

Dr. Bob

Previous
risk of transmision of a health care student PLEASE HELP ME
Next
IBIZA BASH GONE RIGHT OR GONE WRONG??

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.