Jul 7, 2009
Just wanted to say, simply reading some of your responses has made me smile and laugh probably for the first time in months!
V worried about hiv but no longer feeling quite so bad!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Paul Rudnick, a celebrated author, once wrote: "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable." Personally I use all four money, rage, science and laughter to battle the pandemic!
Thanks for your thanks.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.