Worried from Argentina + donation

Worried from Argentina + donation Hello doc. I`ll makes a small donation I had a one time vaginal Safe sex with a lady of unknown status (STD`s, HIV etc) She claims to be fine but to be honest with you I got worried when she told me here last HIV test was 3 years ago. I was so stress about it (for no reason since it was safe sex and condom never broke) and got tested for HIV 6 weeks later. Test was negative (Clear View Rapid test 20 min blood) The HIV tester here in Argentina told me 6 weeks was a final result since my risk was very low. What are the chances of getting the HIV virus if I use the condom and never broke even if the lady was positive? I`m asking this because I have a horrible sore throat for almost 3 weeks. It feels like burning etc. nothing swollen, fever. Went to ENT doctor and did a CAT scan and everything came out perfect. I don`t know If I have to do another test at the 3 month mark for this risk or just move on. People here in my country told me that this was not a risk and that a test was not needed. What do you think? Should I stop with all this stupidity or test again? I`ll make a small donation. Economy here in Argentina is not that great so please forgive me if my contribution is minimal. Thanks

If the latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break), your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive. If you want the finality of a conclusive HIV test, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative; however, if it helps put any residual worries permanently to rest, it may be worth the effort psychologically.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that you are HIV negative.

Your Science-based website has convinced me I have HIV
I did something horribly foolish and scary