New question

Since my viral load is 0 is it ok to have oral sex with my partner without protection?

The HIV-transmission risk for oral sex is very low. Driving your HIV plasma viral load down to undetectable levels significantly decreases the risk of any type of HIV transmission. We can't say the risk is absolutely nonexistent, as there could always be extenuating circumstances. But we can advise the risk is negligible.

You can read more about the risks associated with oral sex in the archives of the safer sex forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to the topic.

Be well.

I would like to have a baby.
Can you forgive me