Please help, am scared, am sorry, I fingered my anus and Bleeded...!!!

Last night, i had for the first time ever fingered my anus and also for the first time i had put the backside of the floor cleaning Rod( 2 and a half fingers wide ) in my anus. I am very much afraid because this time and for the first time i bleeded and blood came from my anus. I was so scared by the sight that am not able to concentrate on any of my work. Please help me out whether I will be infected by any that kind of disease( i am even scared to take name of that infection ) ??? Please help me . I promise that i will never repeat such foolish act in my entire life... :(( (Crying)!!!!

So last night was the first time you fingered your anus and you got so carried away you stuck a mop handle up your butt??? YIKES! Good thing you weren't anywhere near a fire hydrant or other oversized phallic-shaped object!

Your fears of contracting HIV or other diseases from your mop handle-backdoor action are unwarranted. You could have caused some local trauma to your anus/rectum. If the bleeding or discomfort persists, see your doctor for an evaluation.

treatments for intense fatigue
Is what my doctor did normal practice?