Am about to go Crazy, Help pls

I had a very brief sexual intercourse with a chinese sex worker in Kuwait (prostitution is underground there), which lasted about 3 min. i used a condom, and i did around 6 strokes, and i have checked my condom twice, after i ejaculated, i did two strokes and then she said that the condom broke. I paniced, as she took of the condom, and i did not see if it is damaged or not. i rushed to the toilet and washed my penis with warm water and tooth paste (dunno why). after this encounter, i have been too anxious, and stressed. i went to lebanon and check with Urology doctor, and he gave me a physical exam for some of the STD that have sypyoms in two weeks, and he said all is clear, i explained what happend and he said that even if the condom broke, my chances are too low since the period of intercourse is minimal, and the transmission of the disease is rare if infected, especially in this region as it is not wide spread. i told him that am having night sweats, and he said that this is stress. i got reliefed for a while, and then went into a vicious cirlce again, i called my another doctor and he told me the same thing. i also checked with a local doctor and he said the same thing. all os well, until i got a small white bump on my tongue, and since that time am loosing it,i checked with the dentist, and he said that this is from something spicy you ate (i had indian food three days prior) and then it went, after one week it came again, i checked with my doctor if this is an oral thrush, and he said that its not, its just soldified because i might had scratched with something (i remember scratching ot earlier with a straw). my night sweats are gone now, and no other symptoms i had, bit still am going crazy and am terrified. AM i at a very high risk, i need to do the base line test in three weeks ( 8 weeks after the encounter) my doctor said that this should be reliable up to 80% since there is nothing to worry about, and he told me that i can do it after this period to double check, but no need. can you please help me, i cant work properly, my girlfriend hates me, as am avoiding her (sexually), am scared that i could transmit the disease to her, we only had some fourplays, but i used my fingers, and am scared that she has it (what if my fingers have some fluids from me). Doc please help, am very paranoid and scared, my doctor gave me some pills for anxiety, shall i be too worreid? pls pls pls answer me

Thanks in advance

Hello "Am about to go crazy,"

It does seem as though you are driving yourself around the proverbial bend with your excessive and unwarranted worrying. You report you are "very paranoid and scared." I absolutely agree. You've had at least three doctors, including a urologist plus a dentist, advise you that your HIV risk is minimal and your symptoms not worrisome for HIV. Did you really think my opinion would be different? I absolutely agree with all the other opinions you've been given. Your problem is anxiety. If your anti-anxiety medications aren't helping you cope with the stress of waiting through the window period for your definitive HIV test (three months), talk to your doctor about getting psychotherapy (counseling) or an evaluation with a psychologist/psychiatrist in addition to your anti-anxiety medications.

The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from the Chinese sex worker in Kuwait.

As for washing your penis with toothpaste, I'm afraid to ask what you do with roll-on deodorant!

My advice is simple:

1. Level with your girlfriend about your Kuwaiti-lady.

2. Get treatment for your anxiety.

3. Get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

4. Don't use toothpaste on your tallywhacker.

Young and scared
masterbation