Might have stepped on a needle
Jul 6, 2009
Hi dr bob I hope you can pit my racing mind at ease.
Last night I was walking wearing flip flops and something sharp got onto my foot and felt sharp. For sone reason I keep thinking maybe it was a needel because of the area I was in I have seen needles on the street in that city before! Lets just say it was. I don't recall any bleeding. Does this constute a needle stick injury? Should I get pep?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Should you get PEP? No, of course not. You should get some more sensible shoes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Most Common Std's Among College Students
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.