|Might have stepped on a needle
Jul 6, 2009
Hi dr bob I hope you can pit my racing mind at ease.
Last night I was walking wearing flip flops and something sharp got onto my foot and felt sharp. For sone reason I keep thinking maybe it was a needel because of the area I was in I have seen needles on the street in that city before! Lets just say it was. I don't recall any bleeding. Does this constute a needle stick injury? Should I get pep?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Should you get PEP? No, of course not. You should get some more sensible shoes!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Bronchitis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.