Dr. Bob, i am coming to you after waiting for three months. $100 donation will be in the mail from Dallas.

Dr. Bob, I asked you this question in the past. Please dont think that i did not believe you. I was very very nervous, so i waited for 3 months, then got an HIV antibody test. Now i want to level this with my wife and have a sex relation with her and plan for my second kid. Will you give me a green signal for this? Can i forget this and move on with my life? I promise that i have to mail you a $100 check, because my friend has given to me, to send it to you, when i told him about your foundation. Sorry i delayed this because, i was very nervous, not feeling like doing anything.

Thank you.

Dr. Bob, i am watching every minute to see if you have replied to my question, because i cannot sleep. Mar 26, 2009

Dr. Bob, I am very terrified. I dont know how to wait for the three months to get tested. This ended up like a different type of kiss. I have looked in the archives, so many times but did not find the answer. I met a person in a steak house, we had two alcoholic drinks each, after that she became romantic, and she started kissing me on my cheek and then on my lip. The problem is that i did not shave for couple of days and my beard was thorny, after kissing on my cheek, then she kissed on my lip, it was a lip to lip kiss, closed mouth, but i had cuts on my lips, which i realised later. My cuts on the lip were not bleeding or anything like that. If she has blood on her lip(naturally or because of pricking on my beard), then do you think i will be at risk. The lip to lip kiss was for a second or maximum 2 seconds. Do i need to get tested? I cant sleep, eat or drink and did not go to work from 3 days. Please help me out Dr. Bob. All i am doing is refreshing the webpage, to see if you have answered. Thank you.

Advertisement > Response from Dr. Frascino

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. As the old song goes, "You must remember this; a kiss is just a kiss; as time goes by . . . ." Even with your thorny beard and non-bleeding cracked lips, your risk remains nonexistent, OK? HIV testing is not medically warranted. I would suggest you stop constantly refreshing this Web page, turn off the computer and then get some sleep! You're a nervous sleep deprived wreck! Your HIV fears are irrational and I'd strongly suggest you seek counseling to help you overcome these totally unwarranted fears.

Good luck. Remember, HIV is not your problem.

Welcome back to the forum. As predicted and anticipated, your definitive and conclusive three-month HIV test is negative. WOO-HOO! Yes, you have an absolutely green light to move on! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Based on the information provided in your initial post you really were never at any risk for acquiring HIV. This negative three-month test merely corroborates what we already knew: No risk equals no HIV!

I'm glad you've decided to level with your wife, as your anxiety over the incident was most likely induced by guilt. I'm also delighted you'll soon be expanding your family with a second child. Let the baby making begin!

Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Unprotected Oral sex. Your opinion. Been reading similar answers. Your opinion please?
A Question about Ethics and Tattoo Art Work