FINGERING WITH DRY CUTS
Jul 5, 2009
ITS ME AGAIN SIR,
1. ILL FINGERED THE CHINESSE PROSTITUTE WITH MY DRY CUTS (3 DAYS OLD CUT, NOT BLEEDING) THIS IS HIV RISK?
2 AFTER TWO WEEKS ILL DEVELOPED WHITE COATED TONGUE, SOME RASHES IN MY NECK,AND DIZZYNEZZ BUT THERE IS NO FEVER? YOU THINK THIS IS ARS? ILL ASK THE QUESTION IN MEDHELP THEY TOLD ME MY 8 WEEKS NEGATIVE IS CONLUSIVE?
THANK YOU SIR AND I WILL DONATE TO YOUR GOLDEN FOUNDATION
Response from Dr. Frascino
2. No. However, most guidelines suggest HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be definitive or conclusive.
Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Causes Shingles In Adults?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.