can ill use the credit card for donation?

IM SORRY THERES A MISTAKE WITH MY FIRST QUESTION

Ill went in Bahrain last April 31, 2009 to May 1, 2009 (one night only) Meet two Chinese prostitutes in the bar. Invite them to our room. Im drunk that night but Im aware what Im doing that night. The biggest mistake ill didnt check if my condom is broke.

1st Chinese Prostitutes

1. Blowjob with condom, inserted the finger with cuts (2 days old cut) to her dry vagina. No kissing .what is the risk for hiv? 2. She kissed me in my pimples. This is hiv risk? 3. Dog style used the condom, ejaculated the Chinese in top on me (not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

2nd Chinese prostitutes

1. Played the clitoris of the Chinese prostitutes. (not inserted the finger to her vagina) 2. Sex with her for five minutes No ejaculation (dog style) not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

Symptoms after the exposure

1. 2nd week rash in face (sensitive to sunlight and flaky until now) white coated tongue Fever (one day) , phlegm that last until now (July 1, 2009) 2. 3rd week rash in armpit and arms (small, raised) 3. 4th week rash is arms, chest and neck (red, small and bump) 4. 6th weeks group rash in fingers (small, itchy and bump) and my finger and hand is flaky now... Rash in elbow (itchy, raised, small,) dizziness started at six weeks until today 5. 8th weeks (developed a flacky skin in my penis, down side of the head of my penis) white skin. This is genital thrush?

Tested negative

1. May 02, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 2. June 14, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 3. Urine Test, CBC = Normal 4. June 28, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST

Test is conclusive? Or ill need for test for after 12 weeks

Ill can use credit card for donation?

Thank you and more power to your company..

Regarding your updated information, my assessment remains unchanged. If you want a conclusive HIV test result, you will need to wait a full three months. Regarding the rash on your penis, I cannot diagnose symptoms, such as rash, over the Internet. I suggest you see a dermatologist if you are having persistent skin problems.

Regarding donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, yes, credit cards are certainly welcomed. Donation information is available on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

I'll reprint my response to your initial post below. I remain confident you are HIV negative.

ARS SYMPTOMS OR ADVANCED HIV SYMPTOMS? Jul 4, 2009

Ill went in Bahrain last April 31, 2009 to May 1, 2009 (one night only) Meet two Chinese prostitutes in the bar. Invite them to our room.

1st Chinese Prostitutes

1. Blowjob with condom, inserted the finger with her dry vagina. What is the risk for hiv? 2. Dog style used the condom, ejaculated the Chinese in top on me (not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

2nd Chinese prostitutes

1. Played the clitoris of the Chinese prostitutes. (not inserted the finger to her vagina) 2. Sex with her no ejaculation (dog style) not checked if the condom is broke) what is my risk in this situation?

Symptoms after the exposure

1. 2nd week rash in face (sensitive to sunlight and flacky) white coated tongue (6 weeks until now) Fever , phlegm that last until now (July 1, 2009) 2. 3rd week rash in armpit and arms (small, raised) 3. 4th week rash is arms, chest and (red, small and bump) 4. 6th weeks group rash in fingers (small, itchy and bump) and my finger and hand is flacky now..

Tested negative

1. May 02, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 2. June 14, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST 3. June 28, 2009 = HIV 1/2 ELISSA TEST

Promise I will sooner donate to your foundation..

Sounds like you had a very busy night in Bahrain!

Responding to your specific questions:

First Chinese Prostitute:

1. Nonexistent assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break and that the skin on your fingering finger was also intact.

2. Essentially nonexistent assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break.

Second Chinese Prostitute:

1. No risk.

HIV-antibody tests taken prior to the three-month mark are not considered to be conclusive. If you want the reassurance of a conclusive test result you'll need to wait the full three months.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test result will remain negative. I'm very confident it will.

donated from dubai
Urgent: Questions after completing 28-day PEP regimen