donated from dubai
Jul 4, 2009
I am living in dubai from last three years . last night made a terrible mistake , coming to the point
i want you to please estimate my risk point wise :
1. a chinese prostitute masturbated me without condoms , i did not checked her hands whether there is cut on that or not . she did not touched her vagina during masturbating me .
2. she put a condom ( cheap chinese condom , not sure whether latex or jute or any other condom ) on my penis . licked my penis shaft with condom hardly for 2 mts and then just less than a second licked my pensi pee hole .
please help me know can this type of no risk ( according to me ) can lead to hiv / herpes .
3. very light ksiing on her lips 4- 5 times ( i donot have any sores on my lips , ( dont see any sores on her outer lips with my naked eye)what are my chance to get herpes like this ,
plse tell me about herpes
4. i fingered her ass for 3 mts with my fingger ( intact skin ) no cut whatsoever on my finger .
TO CONCLUDE , PLESAE LET ME KNOW MY CHANCE OF HERPES / HIV FROM THIS EPISODE . EARLIER ALSO IN MY LIFE I HAD MASTURABTONS ( MORE THAN 20 TIMES )BY PROSTITUTES BUT ALWAYS USE CONDOMS .
DO YOU THINK MY SEX BEHAVIOUR FALLS UNDER LOW RISK CATEGORY AND I SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED ON THIS.
BELIEVE ME YOUR DETAILED RESPONSE WILL CHANGE MY LIFE .
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Dubai Guy,
Condom-protected masturbation is not a risk for HIV or other STDs (including herpes). Skin-to-skin contact can result in herpes transmission. However, based on your description, you followed all the safer sex guidelines.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Condom Side Effects
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.