Got tested now worried

HI; How long HIV can live in used lancets that are in the pen thing?. I did a test at planned parent hood on June1 and now down with feaver and sore throught, Head ache is it the Santa Clara weather ? I did not see her changing any thing on the Pen thing. Worried after reading your story of getting stuck by neadle. Do i need to do aother test at 3 month mark. When will I be out of the HIV fear :-( Giri

Hi Giri,

Lancets are never reused. HIV does not survive outside the body. Your fears continue to be completely irrational and totally unwarranted. Stop testing. Giri, I strongly suggest you seek counseling (psychotherapy) to help you confront and ultimate conquer your irrational fears about being HIV infected. You have overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that you are HIV negative. You ask: "When will I be out of the HIV fear?" The answer is: When you believe the reality of your HIV-negative status. If you need assistance locating a psychotherapist who can help you with this very significant problem, call our office and we'll provide you with a recommendation, OK?

Giri, HIV is not your problem, but you do have a problem that requires attention (unwarranted fear and anxiety).

Mosquito bite
lesbian lover returns-last time!!