Just wanted to say thank you Dr. Frascino
Jul 4, 2009
Dr.Frascino, I have the utmost respect for you. Your archived responses have helped me tremendously and made my life easier. I read your bio and feel that what happened to you is very unfair but I believe in God and I believe that you are really using your life to impact other people's lives. You have helped much more people than you will ever really know. Incidentally, I am a medical student. Anyway, thank you again and all the best.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Many thanks for your very kind comments. Be well. Study hard. Consider becoming an HIV/AIDS specialist! I could use a few more colleagues!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Loose Stool Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.