Just wanted to say thank you Dr. Frascino

Dr.Frascino, I have the utmost respect for you. Your archived responses have helped me tremendously and made my life easier. I read your bio and feel that what happened to you is very unfair but I believe in God and I believe that you are really using your life to impact other people's lives. You have helped much more people than you will ever really know. Incidentally, I am a medical student. Anyway, thank you again and all the best.

Many thanks for your very kind comments. Be well. Study hard. Consider becoming an HIV/AIDS specialist! I could use a few more colleagues!

Is Safe sex ....Safe...Australian Legal Hookers?
Mosquito bite