Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

facesitting (FACESITTING, 2009)
Jul 4, 2009

hi dr.. 2 nights ago i got very drunk and visited a prostitute i received oral sex from her and i did use a condom i also kissed her and sucked on her nipples and her feet she also rubbed her vagina and her anus over my face i did have my mouth closed as far as i can remember but as i was drunk what if a little bit of her juice went into my mouth or up my nose what is the risk of catching anything from her and when can i get tested. please can you help me thank you very much.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

As I have repeatedly stated, the information (or reassurance) that most questioners are looking for is often (almost always!) already waiting for them in the archives! (See below.)

Dr. Bob

Does gay men facesitting transmit venereal disease (FACESITTING) Oct 10, 2007

Dear doc, Last night I let a man prostitute sit on my face and smother me with his bare ass. Is it safe? Does it transmit venereal disease

Hi,

Believe it or not, even questions about "facesitting" have indeed been addressed previously in this forum. (See below.) Readers, remember to check the archives!

Dr. Bob

Will gay facesitting transmit aids Jul 1, 2007

Hello,dear doctor. Three days ago I found a man prostitute and let him sit on my face and smother me with his briefs, and i clearly remember i didn't use my tongue to lick his briefs. But because he was a prostitue, I didn't know if his briefs was stained with sperms, even if i didn't feel wet on his briefs. Could his dry sperms on his briefs transmit AIDS to me through some part of my face? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Is gay face-sitting different from straight or bi or tranny face-sitting? Whoever the sitter may be, the HIV risk is nonexistent, although there may be other health risks. For instance, if you are into bears or chubbies, I suppose you could be suffocated.

Dr. Bob

Will facesitting transmit aids? Dec 27, 2004

Hi, I visited a prostitute about 5 months ago and asked her to sit on my face to satisfy my sexual desire. Her vagina smothered my face on my nose and lips. Now, I'm wondering if i'm at a risk of HIV transmission.

I can clearly recall that i did not lick her vagina during the process, and I did not have any sores on my lips. I also need to know if HIV can be transmitted from her through broken pimples on my face. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

"Facesitting???" Hmmm . . . . The risk of HIV would be essentially nonexistent, but depending on the size of the hooker, I guess there would be a risk of a broken nose or perhaps even suffocation. As for the popped pimples on your face, you might try seeing a dermatologist instead of a facesitter. I know creams and lotions may not be as much fun, but then again, I suppose you can use whatever kind of applicator you like to apply them. To specifically answer your question, no, I see no significant HIV risk from this episode of facesitting, even if the pussy was perched on your pimple-popped puss.

Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

is this risky May 29, 2006

Hey Dr. Bob,

If I let a stripper sit directly on my face will I be at risk?

Thanks. I just couldn't ask a regular doctor a question like this.

face-guy

Hello face-guy,

You couldn't ask a regular doctor? What am I, irregular?

Although not quite a QTND (Question That Never Dies), I'll repost a question from the archives that addresses this very issue.

Dr. Bob

Hello face-guy,

You couldn't ask a regular doctor? What am I, irregular?

Although not quite a QTND (Question That Never Dies), I'll repost a question from the archives that addresses this very issue.

Dr. Bob

Will facesitting transmit aids? Dec 27, 2004

Hi, I visited a prostitute about 5 months ago and asked her to sit on my face to satisfy my sexual desire. Her vagina smothered my face on my nose and lips. Now, I'm wondering if i'm at a risk of HIV transmission.

I can clearly recall that i did not lick her vagina during the process, and I did not have any sores on my lips. I also need to know if HIV can be transmitted from her through broken pimples on my face. Thanks in advance.

Response from Dr. Frascino:

Hello,

"Facesitting???" Hmmm . . . . The risk of HIV would be essentially nonexistent, but depending on the size of the hooker, I guess there would be a risk of a broken nose or perhaps even suffocation. As for the popped pimples on your face, you might try seeing a dermatologist instead of a facesitter. I know creams and lotions may not be as much fun, but then again, I suppose you can use whatever kind of applicator you like to apply them. To specifically answer your question, no, I see no significant HIV risk from this episode of facesitting, even if the pussy was perched on your pimple-popped puss.

Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

Previous
dead virus?
Next
Was shot with a ball (containing needles) at a rave... HIV? PLEASE HELP! (NEEDLE STICK) (URBAN LEGEND, 2009)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.