5th times the charm i hope anyway.

Dr Frascino Your AWSOME!!!

I finally went to a infectious disease Dr. Especially since i didn't believe my gen practitioner. Hes alway trying to put me on anxiety meds. Im only anxious about HIV More like scared to death. Ok hear goes. CBC AS Follows WBC 4.3 RBC 4.64 Hemoglobin 14 Hematocrit 40.3 MCV 87 MCH 30.3 MCHC 34.8 RDW 13.7 Platelets 328 ** Please Note reference interval change** Neutrophils 60 lymphs 28 Monocytes 9 Eos 3 Basos 0 Neutrophils (Absolute) 2.6 Lymphs (Absolute) 1.2 Monocytes (Absolute) 0.4 Eos (Absolute) 0.1 Basos (Absolute) 0.0

RNA, Real Time PCR (graph) HIV-1 RNA BY PCR Less than 48 Copies/m;, Hiv-1 RNA not detected

The reportable range for this assay is 48 to 10,000,000 copies Hiv-1 RNA/ml.

log10 HIV-1 RNA Unable to calculate result since non-numeric resut obtained for component test

Below is the first page sorry

Antinuclear antibodies direct Negative

RPR Non Reactive

Sedimentation Rate-Westgren 1 mm/hr

Panel 162222 HIV1/0/2 Avs-ICMA HIV1/0/2 Avs-index value <1.00 index value: Specimen reactivity relative to the negative cut off HIV1/0/2 avs, qual Non reactive

The above was from labcorp entered on 6/14 and reported on 6/16 13:09ET

Now i have a MRI for my parotid Gland that reads Findings: A skin marker was placed over the region indicated by the patients cortesponding the the ankle concern. Which was superficial to the poster aspect of the left parotid gland.

No mass lesions are seen related to either parotid gland. No abnormally large malignant appering cercical lymphadenopathy is seen. Small foci of enhancement are seen in both parotid glands, the largest 6mm x 3mm in sixe in the tail of the left parotid gland, unlikely to be fo clinical significance. Follow up study in 6 months time can be considered for further evaluation if clinically warranted.

This was because i have a bump for the past 6 mos under my left ear. I saw an ent dr who told me it was indicitive of hiv and i should go get tested. All these tests are at 6 mos past recieving oral sex ie a blow job from a man at a rest stop on long island ny. Iv been scared to hell ever since. I got shingles acouple of days after that and the flu a couple of weeks past that. I have been scared to death please answer me. What do you think about my test results Could i have HIV1 or 2. I also have a low vitimin D level and high calcium do to that as well as being diabetic for almost 30 years.

Please help me dr. Your input would mean a great deal to me.

Thanks

Bill

Hi Bill,

The ENT physician who scared the bejesus out of you should be reprimanded for his callous attitude. Your HIV-acquisition risk was extremely remote. Your extensive evaluation reveals you are definitively and conclusively HIV negative. Your MRI also does not reveal anything worrisome in your parotid gland or lymph nodes. I'm sure the infectious disease specialist will review these results with you in great detail. The bottom line is that HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

WOO-HOO!

NO SUCH THING AS PEP
dead virus?