NO SUCH THING AS PEP

I had a very high risk for HIV and immediatly after i went to my local hospital. I told them i was there for PEP and i had a high risk exposure and the nurse went and got a dr and another nurse and they basically told me there was no such thing and they didnt know what i was talking about. This was 4 weeks ago litarally hours after exposure. Now its a month later and i really think i have hiv. Why couldnt they help.

No such thing as PEP??? WOWZA! Where do you live, Utah? Or another of those red square states in the middle of the country??? Or perhaps on the planet Dumb-as-Shit? That the doctors at your local hospital knew absolutely nothing about non-occupational PEP is shameful. I'd suggest you report this to the head of the hospital and include a copy of the CDC guidelines for nPEP, which can be downloaded at www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/rr/rr5402.pdf. You should also notify your local AIDS service organization so they too can file a complaint. I must also mention that nPEP should not be recommended or prescribed willy-nilly for anyone who requests it. There are specific guidelines for who should be offered treatment.

As for your "thinking you have HIV," there is a world of difference between thinking you have HIV and actually having HIV. Just take a read through the archives and you'll find gazillions of testimonials from folks 110% convinced they were infected only to ultimately realize they were HIV negative. If you've had a potential exposure, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Far distance magnetic couple relationship
5th times the charm i hope anyway.