Far distance magnetic couple relationship
Jul 4, 2009
Hello, first of all thank you so much for this website. It have really help me alot to deal with my magnetic relationship.
ok well, to my questions.. 1. I am a swedidish HIV - guy but the love of my life is a thai Hiv + women.. She has just been infected for around 1 year and she does feel strong. The doctors have told her to do a CT4 test every third month.. is that correct or to often or to less ? 2. Do you know anything about how good the threatment is in Thailand? Or do you know anywhere to find out how to do to get her the treathment she needs. (she is not on any medications yet, the doctor told her that she dont need anything before her CT4 goes under 200.. but I've read that you should start with medication when your CT4 gets to around 250-350?)
thanks again for this webpage, have really help me alot.. Because she is as I said the love of my life, and I dont want to give it up just because she is HIV+. Good luck all magnetic couple out there, we're not alone :)
Response from Dr. Frascino
2. Treatment guidelines vary somewhat from country to country. However, the current consensus is to recommend treatment when the CD4 count drops to 350. There is mounting evidence to suggest beginning treatment even earlier (500 or perhaps even as soon as someone is diagnosed with HIV no matter how high the CD4 count may be). See below. As for treatment in Thailand, if your gal pal disagrees with the recommendation of her current doctor, I'd suggest she get a second opinion from another HIV physician specialist.
Good luck to you both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Latest News On Hiv Vaccine
- How To Treat Thrush And Burning Tongue?
- What's The Difference Between The Hiv Virus And Herpes?
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In Your System Before Being Detected?
- How Long Does Hepatitis B Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.