"Oops","Did That Just Happened?" "Am I Dreaming?"

Hi Dr Robert, its me, Mr scared to death A.K.A. HIV exposure, hooping you can wake me from a nightmare expected to last 90 days or longer. This is what happened. Hookers, money and alcohol all in one room including me. What happened?, hmmmmmmm,"I Left", i left my table with one of them to have sex that was supposed to be safe but the condom broke and now it can't be used for christmas. Alright enough of trying to hide my fair, so the condom broke but at the beginning probably 2 minutes after we started, she was the one who recognized and said "stop the condom" i pulled out paused and ask for another condom, for a second it seemed like she did not want to continue but we did with a fresh condom. My recognition is when i pulled out the open area on my shaft only seemed moist from the condom meaning her vagina was a little dry compared to other girls. Could this mean there was not enough vaginal fluid to enter my urinating track? How far down the track does the virus need to travel to infect someone? I am circumcised and the encounter was for 10 seconds. What is my risk? Please reply before my fair starts creating symptoms like those other dudes and send crazy . "thanks" i will make a donation for what your doing for the world.

Relax Max! A ten-second exposure that involved a tear in the condom that exposed only the shaft of your penis to the love canal of a stripper (of unknown HIV status) presents an HIV-acquisition risk that is extremely low at best. Remote may be an even more accurate assessment of the risk. I agree a single HIV-antibody test is warranted due to the condom failure, but excessive worry is not!

Thank you for your tax-deductible gift to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending my good-luck karma that your conclusive three-month HIV test is negative. I strongly suspect it will indeed be negative. (My good-luck karma has yet to fail!!!)

Good luck!

re: Denver Principles
HIV (HIV and HEPATITIS C from SNORTING COCAINE through a rolled-up dollar bill, 2009)