XXXXX (from ZZZZZ)

Hey doc chris again thanks for your offer of getting thru this with me I think i'll take it up cause like I told the counciler I saw when your worlds stops spinning everything just seems to go on. I really need someone to talk to. They say this virus takes over your body but im losing my mind. At first I was like noone gets that I dont have that, then they told me I did and I've been so angry at the world. But when I've pushed everyone away and I sit down by myself I just cry and cry and cry. Im sorry to annoy you doc I just love talking to you. Thanks for everything

Chris

Hi xxxx,

A period of adjustment after learning about an HIV/AIDS diagnosis is to be expected. We all go through it. Supportive friends and family can help as well as getting professional help from a psychotherapist (counselor).

XXXX, read through the information on this site. You'll find many testimonials from folks who have experienced exactly the kind of emotional turmoil you are currently experiencing. Things can and will get better. Ultimately having a positive attitude about being positive is very beneficial in coping with the challenges of being virally enhanced. A close relationship with a compassionate and competent HIV physician can help as well. I should also mention we HIVers are prone to clinical depression. (After all we do have a significant reason to be singing the blues, right?) Clinical depression is amenable to treatment with psychotherapy and antidepressants.

Hang in there xxxx. Let's get through this together, OK?

Do I need to do both tests - ELFA and ELISA?
Again me :s