Is it Safe to Have a baby
Jul 4, 2009
I am HIV postive male, but my HIV has been undetectable for nearly 2 years with no sign of other STD's Can I safely have a child using the latest techniques sperm washing along with in vitro and can the cleaned sperm be saved if I wanted to have more than 1 child
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes and yes. You can read much more about this in the archives of this forum. We have an entire chapter devoted to pregnancy issues as well as a chapter devoted to magnetic couples. Check them out for additional details.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.