whats the address where i can send donation

i just wanna thank u for ur good luck karma which u had sent me i guess it worked for me i m the one who had asked u a question that i was in phuket and had gone to massage parlour which ended up in protected oral and vaginal intercourse with out kissing n all but i was still in fear that i have got the infection ,but 2 days back i got tested for hiv 1 and hiv 2 they both were negative i m so relaxed after coz my test turned negative after 9 weeks ,but still goin g through lil stress and having lots of neck pain n mucle aches is thr still anythin to worry and do i need to take test after 3 more weeks which will make my 3 month period offer for a conclusive result ? could u plz help me with the adress of sending donation to ur foundation thnx best regards god bless u

Your negative HIV test at nine weeks is extremely encouraging but not yet conclusive. For a definitive result you'll need to retest at the three-month mark.

Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need with a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return I'm sending an additional dose of my good-luck karma. I'm very confident your conclusive HIV test will remain negative.

Penis brush against butt
Is it Safe to Have a baby