The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

whats the address where i can send donation

Jul 4, 2009

i just wanna thank u for ur good luck karma which u had sent me i guess it worked for me i m the one who had asked u a question that i was in phuket and had gone to massage parlour which ended up in protected oral and vaginal intercourse with out kissing n all but i was still in fear that i have got the infection ,but 2 days back i got tested for hiv 1 and hiv 2 they both were negative i m so relaxed after coz my test turned negative after 9 weeks ,but still goin g through lil stress and having lots of neck pain n mucle aches is thr still anythin to worry and do i need to take test after 3 more weeks which will make my 3 month period offer for a conclusive result ? could u plz help me with the adress of sending donation to ur foundation thnx best regards god bless u

Response from Dr. Frascino


Your negative HIV test at nine weeks is extremely encouraging but not yet conclusive. For a definitive result you'll need to retest at the three-month mark.

Thank you for your willingness to help others in desperate need with a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation ( The foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return I'm sending an additional dose of my good-luck karma. I'm very confident your conclusive HIV test will remain negative.

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Penis brush against butt
Is it Safe to Have a baby

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint