Penis brush against butt

Dear Dr.Bob, Would testing be waranteed if my penis brushed against someone else's butt in the office bathroom? It must've been just a touch..it was a sort of accident while the other person was entering the bathroom. I do not know if the other person had his trousers on or not....so assuming that he did not have trousers on... do you recommend testing?

The other person was entering the bathroom and you don't know if he had his trousers on or not??? Dude, don't you think you would have noticed a little detail like that?

Do I recommend HIV testing? No. Rather I'd recommend you see your eye doctor and get fitted for glasses without delay.

remember me?
whats the address where i can send donation