Jul 4, 2009
hi dr I am the person who had gone to the gyne for a visit in a third world country and wrote in about hiv risks well I went back to the clinic and the dr was very nice and explained to me the sterilization process and that all equipment comes from a company and in sealed packages and she showed me it. I feel much better now and yes you were right that it was extremely unlikely that I would have gotten hiv from this Thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to write in with this update.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.