remember me?

hi dr I am the person who had gone to the gyne for a visit in a third world country and wrote in about hiv risks well I went back to the clinic and the dr was very nice and explained to me the sterilization process and that all equipment comes from a company and in sealed packages and she showed me it. I feel much better now and yes you were right that it was extremely unlikely that I would have gotten hiv from this Thank you

You're welcome and thank you for taking the time to write in with this update.

Be well. Stay well.

Possible ARS: update
Penis brush against butt