Need help - Feb 16, 2009 - USING HIV RNA PLASMA VIRAL LOAD

Doctor!!

Greetings!!

I am really very sorry for the late reply..This is with respect to the Question which i have asked and got reply from you on Feb 19, 2009 regarding RNA testing. You have suggested me to take one ELISA test at 3 months mark.

I took ELISA test at 3 months mark - Result - NEGATIVE I took ELISA test at 6 months 10 days, Result - NEGATIVE.

Should i still worry for HIV. I know that I am at no risk to get HIV, but I need your inputs from you on the same.

I did not have any symptoms of HIV till now, but I get little pain in my left arm pit with less than 1/2 cm infection. I don't know what really it is? Is this any symptom of HIV.

Also, kindly help me the process to donate to your trust. You are really doing a great job and is much appreciated.

Awaiting your reply!!

Thank you

Your negative HIV ELISA tests at three and six months are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, I can with absolute confidence advise you that HIV is not the cause!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Congratulations on your negative status. WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well.

Will consuming liquor affect HIV test result?? (Doctor plz help me....) (ALCOHOL AND HIV TEST RESULTS, 2009)
Possible ARS: update