The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Need help - Feb 16, 2009 - USING HIV RNA PLASMA VIRAL LOAD

Jul 4, 2009



I am really very sorry for the late reply..This is with respect to the Question which i have asked and got reply from you on Feb 19, 2009 regarding RNA testing. You have suggested me to take one ELISA test at 3 months mark.

I took ELISA test at 3 months mark - Result - NEGATIVE I took ELISA test at 6 months 10 days, Result - NEGATIVE.

Should i still worry for HIV. I know that I am at no risk to get HIV, but I need your inputs from you on the same.

I did not have any symptoms of HIV till now, but I get little pain in my left arm pit with less than 1/2 cm infection. I don't know what really it is? Is this any symptom of HIV.

Also, kindly help me the process to donate to your trust. You are really doing a great job and is much appreciated.

Awaiting your reply!!

Thank you

Response from Dr. Frascino


Your negative HIV ELISA tests at three and six months are conclusive and definitive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, I can with absolute confidence advise you that HIV is not the cause!

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at

Congratulations on your negative status. WOO-HOO!

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Will consuming liquor affect HIV test result?? (Doctor plz help me....) (ALCOHOL AND HIV TEST RESULTS, 2009)
Possible ARS: update

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint