COLLEGE STUDENT GOING CRAZY !! WILL DONATE BUT PLEAASSSEEE ANSWER!

Hi i previously posted a question but was not answered , please please please please please answer my question iam freaking out!! Yesterday it was my friend's birthday and he insisted we go to a strip club, so we went, and inside i did a very bad decision stupid one too !! and got a lapdance, the dancer looked healthy , now she was topless but had her panties on offcourse, and i was touching all her body and at one point she asked me to place my hand between her breasts to rub it, anyways i have three questions PLEAASSEEE ANSWER ME!!

(1) I noticed i had some hangnail cuts on my fingers , really small ones, could i have gotten anything from her like an std through her sweat entering my blood through those hangnails?

(2) i have a small cut between my two finegrs caused by my fingernail (it looks as if its raw meat pinkish, so not a cut really) could anything have entered my body from there?

(3) She was breathing sometimes very close to me and my ear , is it possible to get any std through that?!

PLease answer me asap, i was so worried i went to a clinic to ask the doctor but it was waaaayyy too crowded so i left and iam planning on going tomorrow, but i think the doctor will laugh at me ...

Hello Going Crazy College Stud,

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

All of your worries are completely unwarranted. Rather than wasting time (and risking possible embarrassment) visiting the clinic doctor, your time would be better spent reading the information in the archives of this forum. Pay particular attention to how HIV and other STDs are and are not transmitted. You should find the information enlightening and reassuring.

Be well. Get informed. Stop worrying!

The Adventures of Captain Pee Pee, Poo Poo on the Scurvy Planet
VL Discrepancy