Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Vaccine SAV001H

Hi dr. Bob

Hope you are doing great...I will get my salary on the 15th and i will send the promised donation to you great organisation. Doctor do you know that some candian scientist is testing SAV001H medication...as vaccine.. what do you think are the chances....of its success....

bob I had gone to one of the doctors in bahrain... I narated my incident to him about unprotected sex and my symptoms of knee swelling (both knee)and pain behind my eyes...and he scared me to death. I am in the middle east and even the doctors here are very rude... If they find out that u r HIV infected then you will be jailed...yes and i mean it... I am an indian if i am HIV + they will first put me in Jail 6month and then deport me to my home country.... doctor this place is very scary and i find only you as the only person in the world whom i can confine to... please help me... I told my doctor that I had unprotected sex just 23 days back and he said that ok take the HIV test... and all other STD's... He says that my Knee swelling and eye pain might be a symptom of early HIV. It is been 20 days now that i have this eye pain... It gets better when i take shower... Please doctor do you think the knee swelling and eye pain is a symptom of early HIV... I have got dry mouth and dry throt also... Please doctor .. help me pleaseee... I really need you and I know that you don't dispoint your loved ones and... i want to be ur best pal...Take care Expecting you reply... doctor..

I'm not aware of any results yet regarding the efficacy of SAVOO1H vaccine.

As for the doctor in Bahrain, it's unfortunate he frightened you. However, that does not change my assessment of your risk or your symptoms. Nor does it change my advice regarding what you should do. (See below).

Scared and Helpless !! Please help Jun 28, 2009

I had unprotected sex with a female on 29th May 2009. After 7days i traveled to Jordan and on the 8 th day i had flue like symptoms... like common cold... no fever... i had night sweat... on that day... the cold was not sever .. I came back to bahrain after 7 days and next day onwards I have a light sweeling on my knees... general feeling of tierdness and feeling feverish it come and goes i have watery nose which also comes and goes...... a feeling of not well being. for the pas 10 days I have a pain at the back of my eyes and slight knee swelling... I know that it is only 29 days now and i need to wait for testing for 2 months atleast... Please help me i am very very scared... I called the female and she said that she is not hiv + but i cannot trust her... i never had knee sweeling in my whole life... Is Knee sweling a early symptom of hiv...please.. help me..The cold just come and goes... is it a sypmtoms.. When i take deep breath i have this feeling when you have a feaver... I am really stressed out...Please i will be greatful if you answer my post.... 1. do you think it is HIV symptoms. please help me.. Also i woud like to contribute to your great work ... please let me know how i can send money..

By having unprotected sex you did place yourself at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently HIV testing at the three-month mark is warranted whether or not you have any symptoms.

"Symptoms" are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. The only reason to worry or to get an HIV test is HIV-exposure risk, not the presence or absence of symptoms! That said, your current symptoms (swelling of the knees and a cold that comes and goes) are not at all worrisome for or suggestive of HIV acute retroviral syndrome (ARS) or HIV disease.

My suggestions are:

1. Get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

2. Get help for your anxiety and stress during the three-month window period if you continue to feel generally unwell.

3. Never put yourself at risk again!

Thank you for your desire to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. Donation information can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation's mailing address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative.

DR. JAMES, PNEUMONIA+URI+MUSCLE PAIN, WHATS WRONG WITH ME?? HELP ME PLZ!!
Negative Home Tests