Antibodies after 10 days????

I had a low risk encounter (oral sex) but my anxiety was so bad that I had several tests done. All me tests, including one at 12 weeks, have been negative.

Soon after that, I went to a clinic because i was experiencing so abdominal pain and was worried it was a hernia. They didn't feel one but the did notice that my temperature was 99.5 (and for some reason they freaked out about it). They tested me for HIV again. The results don't come back for a week and I'm freakin out!!!

1)Its only been ten days since my last 12 week antibody test. Can antibodies show up in just 10 days? Should I expect a negative result?

2)I was tested by lab corps when I got the other antibody tests. Does it matter where I get tested? (I know that seems like a strange question, but my mind keeps thinking, "what if Lab Corp got it wrong?"

A beg a response. I just recently met someone perfect and I need to know if I should tell him about this or not (granted we're not touching each other until I know for sure on Wednesday). I get paid tomorrow and I totally plan to donate. I don't have much, but I'll give as much as I can.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 12 weeks were definitive and conclusive. Additional HIV testing was not warranted.

To specifically address your concerns:

1. Your result will undoubtedly be negative.

2. All FDA-approved HIV-antibody tests are very sensitive and accurate. LabCorp did not "get it wrong."

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your HIV test will be negative. In reality you don't even need my good-luck karma, because I'm absolutely confident you are HIV negative, OK?

Ask for the first time sir
DR. JAMES, PNEUMONIA+URI+MUSCLE PAIN, WHATS WRONG WITH ME?? HELP ME PLZ!!