Low Risk but Serious Real Symptoms

Thank you for what you do, donation to follow...

I will be brief and to the point: - insertive oral for approx 20 sec. on female stripper, fingering as well.

Within 1-2 week had sore throat, extreme fatigue, night sweats, diariha, rash on chest and face, oral thrush (diagnosed by DR.) extreme white, hairy tounge. You name it I had/have it.

I have tested neg. via PCR RNA at 6 weeks, PCR DNA 8 weeks as well as ICMA AB at 6, 8 and Oraquick Advanced at 11.5 weeks.

Questions: 1. What was my Risk Level? 2. Have you ever seen/heard/read of someone seroconverting after 11 weeks Neg with the 3rd gen tests now ava? 3. With these symptoms will a neg 12-13 week Elisa be conclusive and definative even with the evidence I have laid-out? 4. I have read the archieves and yes there are similar questions but would truely appreciate your response to questions 1-3.

You are the best and mean so much to people whom you don't even know.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1. Your HIV-acquisition risk is remote at best.

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. OK. See #1-3 above.

You're welcome. You're welcome. You're welcome!

Saw your foundation supported the "Denver Principles"
Indeterminate/Discordant 3 Times over 6 months..Pls Help