What's my purpose in life?

I'm miserable!!!! I'm a closeted homosexual. I'm also republican because my whole family has always been republican. I can't change anything because I've had a very strict christian upbringing and fear sinning. I refuse to even try because it would be impossible in my situation. So my question to you is: what is my purpose in life? Life is depressing. Francisco

You're a "closeted miserable homosexual republican" who feels he can't do anything to change his life because of his "strict christian upbringing?" In fact you "refuse to even try" because "it's impossible." And you want me to advise you what your purpose in life is??? Hmm . . . it may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others! My advice is that you seek psychiatric help. Our all-too-brief time on this planet is to be enjoyed not dreaded. After all there's plenty of time to be dead, right? I'm absolutely confident the higher powers won't mind if you opt-out of your self-induced misery. Chances are you'd be much happier as an out, gay Democrat!

Smokey The Bear (SMOKING and HIV, 2009)
What's the difference between PrEP and PEP?