6th try

Dr. Bob, first let me say that from everything i have read about you, you are one uncredible person,and i found some peace for my mind in your previous answers, but, as you know, it is in human nature that everyone thinks that there problem is unique and wants to get an answer to his particular question. So, i am no different, and, please, i need your answer. This is my 6th try posting this question. Let me tell you what happened. I picked up a handkerchief in my backyard thinkin it was mine, but it must have been blown by the wind from the street. So, God knows whose it is. When i realized it wasnt mine, i realized i had a cut on my finger from that day, 8 hours ago. Small cut, 3-4 mm, a 1-2 mm deep. I took the handkerchief from the trash and looked it carefully, and i think there was something that looked like a small dot of dry blood. Could there be any risk if my cut touched that dry blood spot, assuming it was blood. That scared me up because i am pregnant. Please, i need an answer, tell me that i am crazy, tell me anything, but answer me. Best wishes, greetings from Croatia.

Hi Croatian Soon-to-be Mommy,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is completely, totally and absolutely nonexistent. You're not crazy. You're just excessively worried about something that is an absolute non-risk! Stop worrying. You're fine.

Swollen glands and night sweats, terrified
ART Question