Jul 1, 2009
Can exchanging swimming costumes lead to the transmission of the HIV virus?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The short answer is no.
The longer answer is nope.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Window Period 3 Month
- How Much Dose A Hiv Test Cost?
- Is Sharing Scissors/knife In A Hair Cutting Saloon Risky?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Pennsylvania Laws For Partner Notification Of HIV
- Precum Touched My Vagina What's The Risk For Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.