mulluscus contagious

I recently was diagnosed with mulluscus contagious, I had arround 25 small pimples on my genital area. Ive done research all over the web regarding symptoms. I found out mulluscus is related to HIV. IM FREAKING 0UT!!!... some of the symptoms i found dealing with HIV was the flu... I got the flu after i was diagnosed. does this mean i can be infected with HIV? or it could be a reaction to the medication was provided to me?= Cephalexin 500mg. Please Please Please respond.. Thank you!!! God bless you!!!

Molluscum contagiosum can occur in poz-people as well as HIV neggies! In folks with immunodeficiency/immunosuppression from any cause (HIV, cancer, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, etc.), molluscum contagiosum and other skin infections can be more severe, extensive and difficult to treat.

The only reason to worry about HIV or to get an HIV test would be an HIV-risk exposure, such as unprotected sex or sharing I.V. drug paraphernalia. The presence of absence of symptoms is a completely unreliable indicator of who is and is not HIV infected. If you had an HIV risk, you need an HIV-antibody test three months after your last potential exposure, whether or not you have any symptoms. It really is just that straightforward.

Transmission
WOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOO! JUST SAW THE RESULT! NEGATIVE!