Jul 1, 2009
Dear Dr. Robert, had a soapy massage before 5 months. No intercourse, only hand job and rubbing of private parts for 1 second. after 3 months got rash, and then got diarhoea. After the encounter i was so anxious and kept on getting every ARS symtoms whatever I thought. After 4 months, got the courage and did HIV DUO. It was negative. I am so relaxed after that. I have some questions:
1) Was I at risk? 2) Are these the ARS symptoms I got after 3 months? 3) Is the 4 months DUO conclusive and final?
Hope to get your reply as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.