Jul 1, 2009
Dear Dr. Robert, had a soapy massage before 5 months. No intercourse, only hand job and rubbing of private parts for 1 second. after 3 months got rash, and then got diarhoea. After the encounter i was so anxious and kept on getting every ARS symtoms whatever I thought. After 4 months, got the courage and did HIV DUO. It was negative. I am so relaxed after that. I have some questions:
1) Was I at risk? 2) Are these the ARS symptoms I got after 3 months? 3) Is the 4 months DUO conclusive and final?
Hope to get your reply as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.