Transmission

Dear Dr. Robert, had a soapy massage before 5 months. No intercourse, only hand job and rubbing of private parts for 1 second. after 3 months got rash, and then got diarhoea. After the encounter i was so anxious and kept on getting every ARS symtoms whatever I thought. After 4 months, got the courage and did HIV DUO. It was negative. I am so relaxed after that. I have some questions:

1) Was I at risk? 2) Are these the ARS symptoms I got after 3 months? 3) Is the 4 months DUO conclusive and final?

Hope to get your reply as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

1. No.

2. No.

3. Yes.

You're welcome!

Should I need to do the test again?
mulluscus contagious