eczema and vaginal fluids

Hello Doctor

I have read many answers to questions similar to mine, but I have only one doubt that I will greatly appreciate if you can help me with.

I was with a woman we kissed for a while, and then she masturbated me, I know this are both no risk , the thing is that for a while she masturbated herself, and then she masturbated me with the same hand, for what I have read in your answers this also is of no concern, the only thing is that I have eczema on the shaft of my pinus, right under the head, I could not see any open sores, but it was red and looked like irritated, I am not sure if the vaginal fluids on her hand touched the eczema but it is certanly posible.

Will the eczema make this no risk situation a situation with some risk?

She was married for more than 10 years, and has been divorced for 6 months she says she had tests 3 months ago for other reasons but tested for hiv anyway, and she says she has not had any sex for 6 months, it can be posible , but I cant be sure.

I will really appreciate your opinion, I know you have important things to do and better questions to answer, but I will certainly send a donation, which is the best way I an figure to give some help back.

Thank you and Best regards

The general rule is that HIV cannot permeate intact skin. You report you did not notice any open sores on the involved area. Consequently I would assume your risk remains negligible. Certainly eczema can present with varying degrees of severity, from extremely mild to quite severe. If the area was intensely irritated, inflamed or excoriated, there would be at least a small theoretical transmission risk. However, this does not appear to be the case with you. If you remain concerned, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The odds remain astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from your gal-pal lending a helping hand.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org ). It's warmly appreciated. In return I'm sending you my good-luck/good-health karma that you are and will stay HIV negative.

Good luck. Be well.

thank you for your answer!
Getting really scard - please answer - 4th try - made $100 donation