thank you for your answer!

Thank you again. Believe it or not I still worry inspite of all those "good news resutlts" I have had. I think I worry partially because there is so much information that is contradictory and because my labs showed the cd8 suppressor out of range with a note from the lab that read: specimen shows a slight sattering pattern which may be the result of therapy or disease stage>" i am worried about this. I also read somewhere on the body.com that thre are not guarantees about hiv tests and so I wonder what is the answer. I know you believe that three months is final ....however, the cdc says that it can take up to 6 months and Amfar has that same information on their website. Thank you again and may God bless.

You write: "I still worry in spite of all the good news results . . . ." BINGO! There is your problem: "worry," not HIV. You need treatment for your unwarranted worry (anxiety), not additional laboratory tests for a disease you could not possibly have. Your undetectable "several RNA and DNA PCR" and HIV-antibody tests out to 7.5 months are absolutely definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. I just can't say it any plainer or more straightforwardly than that! CD8 suppressor cell counts can (and do) vary for a wide array of reasons. You had absolutely no indication to even have this test done and now you are perseverating on a number that has absolutely nothing to do with what you are worrying about! You are not "on therapy" and you do not have HIV disease. Consequently the footnote that is concerning you doesn't apply. CD8 cells are not at all specific to HIV disease. If you cannot accept the wonderful news of your HIV-negative status, I urge you to seek psychological/psychiatric help in confronting your irrational fears.

negative after 7.5 months on antibody and multiple rna but cd8 suppressor is out of range Jun 24, 2009

can i trust the results of my hiv tests after 7.5 months including several rna and dna pcr tests when my cd8 suppressor cells are out of range ?

Yes. Absofrickinlutely.

Why are you even testing CD8 suppressor cells if your HIV-antibody tests, PCR RNA and PCR DNA tests are negative/undetectable? It appears much of your testing has been extensive, excessive, and unnecessary!

nose secretions mixed into food. (NASAL MUCOUS AND HIV, 2009)
eczema and vaginal fluids