|negative after 7.5 months on antibody and multiple rna but cd8 suppressor is out of range
Jun 24, 2009
can i trust the results of my hiv tests after 7.5 months including several rna and dna pcr tests when my cd8 suppressor cells are out of range ?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Why are you even testing CD8 suppressor cells if your HIV-antibody tests, PCR RNA and PCR DNA tests are negative/undetectable? It appears much of your testing has been extensive, excessive, and unnecessary!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Undetectable RNA Negative Antibodies
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- How Do You Get Genital Warts On Your Butt?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.